THEN ....

AND NOW .....




Owen took Zoe for a walk around the entire block today! These two are truly
BFF's. Owen spends a good part of his day chasing Zoe around the house and playing hide and seek with her and just
giggles around her! When she goes to the back door to be let out, he too goes and says "out please, out please". I
LOVE that they have been able to grow up
together. Ever since Owen was born Zoe has always been by his side, and I know that she
always will be.
3 comments:
I love the pictures of Owen holding the leash. Can you believe how big our boys our? By the way, I'm on the floor at school now so whenever you want your hair done come see me. It's pretty cheap and I'd love to see you!
oh my goodness. you can do a then and now with a one year old!! where the flip does time go. He is soo precious in these pics. I CANNOT believe he walks her and understands to hold the leash. i miss miss miss you lot!
That is too cute of him walking Zoey.
Post a Comment