Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Dresser ....

To everyone else this looks like a plain old dresser ... but to my O-man, ... this is not any plain old dresser ... this is a mountain of many wonders! When I wasn't tripping over him trying to vacuum I knew he was up to something, I found him in his room, on top of his dresser with his hands in his Vaseline ... now, how he got up there ... I have no idea. Seriously. How?
This was one time I wasn't going to sacrifice my first born for a good picture! goodness me.

2 comments:

Brent and Britta said...

maybe he scaled the drawer knobs? He's hilarious, can't wait to see him at Izzy's party (even though he'll ignore me for Brent)...

sockiepuppetsmom said...

Isn't that funny, maybe he has monkey toes like Sockie! Oh Sockie climbed everything, always scaring me! Miss you guys!

My Blog List

RSS Subscribe

Powered By Blogger