Owen had his first 'Owie' today that needed a band-aid! He somehow managed to break my perfume bottle and spilt the whole thing and cut one of his fingers on the broken glass! My entire house smells like "Romance". He was so sad, and so was I!
oh sooo sad.. not the romance. waaah for you.. but look how adorable he is with them tears. hey. what is he sitting on.. is that a new couch??? sure doesnt look like a camping chair.....X
Dylan had her first band-aid today. She runs into walls all the time and has had plenty of bruises but today was her first non-mouth related bleeder that required a band-aid. Before I remembered that I thought, wow, that is a long time to not need a band-aid.
4 comments:
I'm really surprised that it's taken that little dare devil this long! Give his little hand kisses for me!
oh sooo sad.. not the romance. waaah for you.. but look how adorable he is with them tears. hey. what is he sitting on.. is that a new couch??? sure doesnt look like a camping chair.....X
Dylan had her first band-aid today. She runs into walls all the time and has had plenty of bruises but today was her first non-mouth related bleeder that required a band-aid. Before I remembered that I thought, wow, that is a long time to not need a band-aid.
Awww, poor little guy! Holy cow he has grown so much since I saw him last!!
Post a Comment