Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Labor Day 2009
Cagan had board reviews all long weekend, even on Labor Day!!! so Owen and I drove down to Lufkin to hang out with Nana and Papa and Corey, Amy and the kids. I was worried about the 3 1/2 drive alone, however other than getting 2 nails in my tire and having to buy a new one and $150 bucks later Owen was fabulous and the drive was gorgeous. Nana and Papas is always fun, this time especially so cause we spent the whole weekend outside on all the land. We rode 4-wheelers, went to the pond. played some newcombe ball and I got to run with Amy and that's not to mention all the spoilin' that always goes on there. The only downer was spending the weekend without Cagan and Owen's little expedition! He was playing with the door bell and we were all hanging out on the back porch, 2 minutes later when I went to get him he was gone! I kept telling myself not to panic when he was nowhere to be found ... Then I looked on the road and he was clear half way down the street, just walking with Zoe by his side. Now looking back it's almost funny but could have been so much worse!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I don't think we see enough of you guys. Sounds like your husband is super busy with school? I am feelin' ya! So glad that is over. We need to find reasons to hang out more often. Maybe I will come buy tomorrow and we can pick out paint colors!!
Look how fun! I wish my parents house was full of fun activities like that! By the way, I would've freaked if I turned and couldn't find Boston...did your heart just stop? But how funny is that that him and zoe were just walking up th road like bff's! Love it! They really are in love!
Awww! We missed you seeing you again :( We left for Matt's parent's house after church on Sunday, Chris said you were coming down but when Matt didn't see you at church I figured you stayed home!
Mary, I always love reading your posts. I have had fun catching up with your life :). It was great to see you.
I love all your pictures but you made me homesick for East Texas with the pics from the labor day weekend. Have a great trip to Australia. I can't wait to see the pictures from there, too.
Post a Comment