Sunday, August 30, 2009
Fort Worth Zoo
I am positive Owen had the week of his life with his dad! I know that Cagan had the best time being with him all week and not having to even think about school! Cagan went back to school yesterday for 10 days of board reviews and misses Owen like crazy already. To make the most of Cagan's last day of his break we went to the zoo. Despite the 400 degree weather and 6000% humidity all the animals were out and about and we had fun just spending time as a family.



Owen know's that he is part Ozzie, he ran straight to this Kangaroo and was patting the little Joey!
As soon as we sat Owen in the car he passed out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I want to take Vance there so bad! Next you guys will have to call us!!!
Post a Comment