Saturday, August 1, 2009

Time out!

OK, So I know that I go on and on and on about Owen being a climber, however it's ALL he does. So finally I decided it was time for time out. I honestly don't mind in the slightest that he jumps up and down on my furniture. I am just scared to death that he is going to fall and fracture his skull on my tiles thus, .... we have timeout. I have to admit when I sit him in the corner I have to walk away and hide in the kitchen cause he is SO darn cute I can't help but laugh! He just sits there and pouts until his 60 seconds is up and he can play again! I actually think it's working!

2 comments:

Brent and Britta said...

I'm impressed that he stays there! Go Mary!

Karlee said...

I SO wish Boston would STILL sit in timeout! Now it's SUCH a struggle! He used to LOVE it and would just smile and laugh and now he officially HATES it and it is a BATTLE!! Can Owen teach Boston how he waits patiently to get out of timeout?

My Blog List

RSS Subscribe

Powered By Blogger