Tuesday, April 28, 2009
My little Blue Bonnet!!!
Cagan and I had a wedding in Waco this weekend and were lucky enough to have Nana and Papa watch Owen for us, Owen had a blast and grew about 3 inches while he was there. He learnt some new words too he can hold up his hand to his ear and say "hello" and Nana tought him how to snap his fingers. On the way back we stopped on the highway and took some picturesn of Owen in the wild flowers. I love Texas in the spring.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
so cute!! can he really say hello?!!
yes!!!! he can really say hello, it is so cute!
I love bluebonnets. That is so fun.
Awww! What a cutie! They grow up so fast!
HOLY COW! He is SO grown up! I didn't even get to see him in the baby stage AT ALL! You'll have to get going on the second one so that I can cuddle another little cutie!
We made it home safely from Mexico and we are under a home quarantine until tomorrow. After that... I am SO excited to see all of my dear friends!
We LOVE you guys and are looking forward to seeing you!
Post a Comment