
Sunday, May 3, 2009
Dare Devil
For Owen's birthday he was lucky enough to get some great gifts, some of which included a gift card to Toys R' Us and some cash. With this we went and bought a power wheels Kawasaki 4-Wheeler/ATV. It didn't take Owen long to figure out how to ride the thing, it's so funny when you see him cruising on it. He gets crazy and lifts his legs up and even rode it backwards. This toy is an absolute winner!!!!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
That's cute! PERFECT gift for a boy!
SO cute! Look at all his curly hair!
I can't believe he's already big enough for that... time flies!
FUN!!!
Mary...Owen is adorable. He looks so much like Cagan! I love seeing the light in you and Cagan's eyes when you are talking of Owen or each other...you guys are amazing! Can't wait to see you soon!
Such a boy! He is off-roading already, I love it.
Doesn't know how to steer.... sure, I think he just has a bit of Cagun in him! (He just wants you to think he can't steer!)
We love you!
Post a Comment