Today was the best Mother's Day ever! My totally fabulous husband gave me the best present ever!!! AND he cleaned out my car AND he made me me a milkshake, because I LOVE them and he makes the best shakes!!! being the greatest mum that I am, I shared my delicious shake with Owen, I thought he looked so cute holding the big glass so I took a quick few snaps and before I knew it the WHOLE thing was GONE! I guess we need to continue to work on those sharing skills.

.jpg)
New things Owen does:
1. blows kisses
2. copies everything his daddy does
3. when asked to repeat any word he will always say "dada" even when I say "say mama" he responds "dada"
4. ....... HE IS WALKING!!!!!!!!!!
2 comments:
So cute! I love how mischievous O looks! He's adorable. I can't wait for him to blow me a kiss!
He is getting so big! It is crazy to see him walking, it seems like yesterday he was TINY and I was terrified to hold him!!!
Post a Comment