Saturday, April 18, 2009

Easter 2009

This year we stayed up in Dallas for Easter and celebrated on Easter Saturday at Corey and Amy's. Nana and Papa made the trip up, and Cheryl and Steve with all the girls were there too for an epic Easter egg hunt, there had to be hundreds of eggs. It was so fun hiding the eggs and watching the kids try to find them. Even the real little kids were really into it. We felt super special to have Izzy join us for the day and her and Owen had so much fun finding the eggs, but more so eating all the candy inside!!!!

I LOVE these kids, we were playing dance music in the car and clapping and the two of them joined in the fun.

Finding eggs with dad!

Izzy with her cute little basket. Kathi and Ciara, this one is especially for you.

LOVING that Easter chocolate, this boy is 100% Randall!

3 comments:

Ciara said...

you know me so well, i was SO STOKED to see those pics. (even more so since kiers lost her camera). Can't wait to see everyone! Less than 6 weeks!

Karin said...

Happy Easter!! Cute pictures. We're going to have to walk down and visit Kiersten and Izzy when I watch Owen, I'm sure they'll miss each other.

Kathi said...

Mary, I LOVE YA! :)

Thanks for sharing the day and the pictures both priceless.

My Blog List

RSS Subscribe

Powered By Blogger