Thursday, April 9, 2009

#1 YR Well Child Check

Owen turned 1, we had the party and cake and pressies and then today was the day for the well child visit and unfortunately more shots. Owen cried this time, but quickly stopped when I gave him a sucker! I was wondering what the pediatricians office were thinking when I gave him a sucker, but you know what? after three shots I'd probably want a sucker too. 

So, here are the stats:
Owen was born at 6lbs 14oz and 20 1/4" long, 
6 months later was 20lbs and 27 3/4" 

Now at 12 months!!!!!
Height 32 3/4" (83cm)
Weight 26lbs and 8oz (12kg) 

He is in the 90th percentile for weight and above the 95th percentile for height. All round a beautiful, rather large, healthy, happy and amazing little boy!


Owen has figured out that if he pushes his truck to the couch and tips it on it's side he can climb on it and climb onto the couch! little toot. Today he climbed onto his bouncer and turned around on it, grabbed the cross bar and swung under it! This boy is crazy. Look out Travis Pastrana I think we have a new dare devil in town!

3 comments:

jamie said...

Aww my little Owen is getting so big!

Karlee said...

What a BIG BOY! I love when they are nice and chunky! By the way, I LOVE Owen's hair in that picture! He looks SO handsome!

Karin said...

He is bigger than Sienna. ha ha - Sienna weighs 25 pounds.

My Blog List

RSS Subscribe

Powered By Blogger