Monday, March 30, 2009

SO S-M-A-R-T

I was eating dinner with Owen tonight and I put my fork down for half a second, and I should have know better cause this kid has reflexes like I have ever seen, on the weekend I was making muffins and had Owen help me, I turned around for 2 seconds to turn the oven on, as soon as I turned around Owen grabbed his dad's car keys and threw them in the muffin batter!!! it was hilarious! but anyways, back to the fork ... I put my fork down for half a second and he picked it right up and tried to eat with it! He gripped the end and tried to poke his squash with it, I helped him get a piece of squash on the end of the fork and watched him put it to his mouth. My little man is getting so smart and is figuring things out! I was on the phone to my mum as all this was happening and she was laughing at how excited I was getting, but it's always the littlest things that mean the most and I am so proud of my little guy! I read the same book to him every night and point to the words and tonight he pointed to the words! proud mum? .... I think so!

2 comments:

sockiepuppetsmom said...

Awww! They grow up SO fast! You know they make little utensils for toddlers, even in plastic;)

erica said...

I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW BIG HE'S GOTTEN!! HE'S SO CUTE!!! :D

i love his adorably curly hair and big blue eyes. i thought your hair was straight. does he get the curly blond hair from Cagan?

how're you doing by the way? i haven't talked to you in forever

~Erica

My Blog List

RSS Subscribe

Powered By Blogger