So today is my birthday, I turned a whopping 28! And I celebrated the only way I knew how ... retail therapy. I went shopping and bought Owen his 1st birthday present(s). There was an early birthday present for him from Nana and Papa. Getting it home was no small feat, me and the poor toy'r'us kid struggled trying to squeeze this big box in my little Honda, ... first in the trunk, then the front seat then the back seat!!! still no luck I started to feel defeated and THEN ....... I thought about opening the box and shoving all the parts in the trunk separately, so that's what we did ... and it worked!!! so I got it home, Cagan and I put it together and Owen started climbing all over it! he wasted no time, while Cagan was putting in the last of the screws Owen climbed all the way up the stairs. I was shocked that he climbed right up to the top, we didn't even encourage him, or show him how!!! I guess my little boy really IS growing up. Thanks again Nana and Papa we love it and you!!!!!

4 comments:
Awwww! I hope you had a great birthday!
So cute! Can't wait to come over to play tomorrow!! Happy Birthday, once again!!
Belated Happy Birthday, Mary. I love the pictures of Owen and his new b-day present. I look forward to our little outing while Taylor & Kiers are gone. I'm really looking forward to having "Gran Camp" ;)
Happy happy birthday again! So glad we can share getting old together. Ha! I love the swing set, and genius idea to get it in your trunk~!
Post a Comment