This has been such a mild winter, Texas has given us the perfect blend of cold days so you can light the fireplace and snuggle, but has done us the favour of breaking it up often and given us 80 degree days! I had to show off some pictures on a February day in Texas (Karlee, these ones are just for you).

3 comments:
yeah for more pics (her auntie thanks you)! I love that she won't take those beads off. They will be the death of kiers for sure. She and Owen sure are cute together! I love her boyfriend moments. OMG, this weekend it was in the 60s and it was so worth the wait. Don't worry, this weekend it is getting back in the 20s and 30s. It was only a tease.
I love Isabel's thunder thighs!! Owen looks like he's grown from these pics (weren't they take only a few weeks ago??)!!
Okay, okay I'll let them be boyfriend/girlfriend for NOW! But watch out because Boston will be back soon enough and THEN there will be trouble!
Aside from that I MUST say Owen is growing up a TON! Both him and Isabel have some chunkiness to those thighs...you gotta LOVE IT!
Post a Comment