Last Friday was Dad's 30th birthday and although he wanted to keep it on the down-low we celebrated the only way to celebrate, ... with good friends and good food. We ate at Texas De Brazil and the food was D E L I C I O U S !!! the good friends, we are still working on!
Happy Birthday dad, we love you!
Owen & Isabel on their first official dinner date. What a drag their parents had to tag along.
Isabel thinks Owen is the funniest boy on this earth! He is so dreamy.
This was just my appetizer! Not mentioning the 12 courses of mouth watering meat that followed. YUM-O! (and yes, I did look like the
biggest tourist taking a picture of my plate in the middle of this fancy restaurant!)

6 comments:
What terrible friends we are! I had NO idea it was his birthday!! Happy Birthday Cagan!
THANK YOU for posting these pics. Not only are they cute and funny, but poor Kiers doesn't know how to regularly take pics of my niece that I miss so badly and post them on her own blog that I almost rely entirely on her friends to do it for her! Keep up the good work! It looked like a real night of fun. Seriously, Owen is a hunk too!
I had so much fun that night!! Owen and Isabel are so cute together, they have to be destined, right?? ;)
Is this the brazilian steakhouse where they bring all the meat around? I wanted to go to one for our anniversary but we didn't make it. Happy Birthday Cagan!!
PS. That picture of Isabel is precious!
Mary, I love your post. Thanks for sharing. Love the pictures of Owen and Isabel. Tell Cagan late Happy Birthday from the Nielson crew across the pond :) Look forward to seeing you in August.
Post a Comment