Sunday, February 8, 2009

Big Boyz Toyz

Is this really my baby? .. gosh, he is getting so big and moving onto bigger and better toys. We bought Owen this truck for Christmas, but had to leave it it an Nana and Paps's cause it didn't fit in the car. Papa brought it up last night and we put it  together this morning. Owen LOVES it! Cagan and I had to take turns pushing him around the house and he was laughing the whole time. This picture is of Owen trying to get it to move on his own. Thanks Papa for bringing it up! It was fun having you here for the weekend. 

2 comments:

Matt, Karin, Sienna, Sadie & Tanner said...

Wow, he is getting big! Can you believe how fast they grow up? I think I'm going to put Sienna in a dance class or something soon. I haven't seen you FOREVER, miss ya.

jamie said...

He looks SO giddy about riding on that toy! I can't wait for the boys to play bumper cars together!

My Blog List

RSS Subscribe

Powered By Blogger