Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Labor Day 2010

This year we stayed up in DFW for Labor Day as Cagan had Part III board reviews. We were able to have a break and celebrated the best possible way! Good friends + Good food = Fun Times!

Amelia got all dressed up in her first bathing suit ....
And went for her first swim ...
The next day we went to Grapevine Lake ...
And hung out on the dock ...
 We went out on Larry's boat ...
And did some tubing ...
Owen started to get sleepy ...


and sleepy ...
and fell asleep sitting up!
We had a blast!
After the lake we all went home, got clean and went to the Hayes' for some delicious BBQ!

On Monday Cagan still had board reviews so Amelia, Owen and I went to the pool with the Andrus' and the Alvies'. We  finished off the weekend with even MORE delicious BBQ and great company at the Alvies'.

4 comments:

Kiersten said...

I LOVE these pics!! So cute!!

Brent and Britta said...

I can't believe I didn't take any pictures! Love the ones of Cagan and O at the lake!

Ciara said...

perfect pics. what a way to celebrate labor day. maybe that will be me next year? here's to hoping!

Jenni said...

So glad we got to spend the evening together. It was a perfect ending!

My Blog List

RSS Subscribe

Powered By Blogger