Those headbands are so perfect!!! I can't believe it's been 8 weeks already! Such a cute little doll.
I see some rolls on those thighs! Keep it up Amelia!
She totally looks like Owen in a lot of these pictures. I cannot believe she is 8 weeks old. I need to come see you guys.
LOVE the headbands! Adorable! I die when I see little girls like this...makes them just look so girly and cute I can hardly stand it! She's adorable by the way...but I'm sure you knew that!
It is going by so fast! Can't wait for lovely Amelia and "The Tank" to officially meet.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Those headbands are so perfect!!! I can't believe it's been 8 weeks already! Such a cute little doll.
I see some rolls on those thighs! Keep it up Amelia!
She totally looks like Owen in a lot of these pictures. I cannot believe she is 8 weeks old. I need to come see you guys.
LOVE the headbands! Adorable! I die when I see little girls like this...makes them just look so girly and cute I can hardly stand it! She's adorable by the way...but I'm sure you knew that!
It is going by so fast! Can't wait for lovely Amelia and "The Tank" to officially meet.
Post a Comment