Thursday, September 2, 2010

Has it really already been a month?

Between Amelia's low weight gain,  laryngomalacia, reflux and Cystic Fibrosis scare it seems that the first few weeks have been spent purely at doctor's offices. Humbly and sincerely we are so grateful that prayers have been answered and Amelia is doing well and is gaining weight and other than some scary breathing sounds she needs to grow out of she is perfect! 

At 5 weeks our Amelia Grace is SO smiley.
She sleeps really well at night and gives her momma 4-5 hours of sleep.
She is so well tempered.
She smells delicious.
Her mere presence melts my heart.
She is my best friend.
I wonder what we ever did without her?
 

6 comments:

Brent and Britta said...

Oh man, I miss her!

The Nielsons said...

Can you imagine what it will be like when little Amelia is the one who all of our kids are dumping the sand and water on outside?? I'm sure she'll take it like a champ too!!

erica said...

Glad things are going well! She's beautiful.

KathiNiels said...

Mari, Ameilia is beautiful. I can't believe how big Owen is getting. Love the pictures - thank you for sharing.

sockiepuppetsmom said...

Awww! I'm so glad to hear she is doing well! Nana just filled us in on everything last week! Can't wait to meet her!

Jenni said...

She is adorable. It has been too long. I need to see you guys again!

My Blog List

RSS Subscribe

Powered By Blogger