Saturday, June 27, 2009
What kind of example ? ......
Sometimes I wonder what kind of example I am and how much of what I say and do Owen actually takes in, like for example yesterday was SO HOT!!!! In fact, it was was TOO HOT to even play outside so Owen and I were playing soccer in the house, and it was in fact ME that almost broke a thing or too. We played and played and then when Cagan came home from school he joined in the fun. What I learnt? things are things, and can be replaced memories and fun times can't. Maybe a game of soccer isn't supposed to be played indoors however when it produces so much FUN and LAUGHTER then why not?


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
So cute. That was always my mom's motto "people are more important than things" - you are such a great mom.
You are a great mom! Things are just things:)
Man that kid is so dreamy!! I'm so excited when our kids can play soccer in the 3-year-old leagues!!
You're a great mom!! That is really cute and I bet Owen had a blast. I feel bad because it is too hot to take the kids outside. I try to entertain them inside. Did you see the pictures of Owen? He is so cute.
Post a Comment