I have never been so scared in my life as I was today. My litle O-man climbed on my couch and stood on the very edge as he proceded to jump up and down. You know when you are just a split second too late ...well today was that day! As I ran to grab Owen and pull him off the couch he fell back off the couch and landed straight on the back of his head with the most stomach turning thump on my tiles. He didn't break his fall with his butt or back, but landed straight on his head. I don't know who cried more Owen or myself. I quickly called Cagan and then called Nana and then Papa and then Owen's Pediatrician and then I am sure I called Nana and Cagan and Papa again. Luckily this boy has a hard head and hasn't shown any symptoms of a head injury. I wouldn't let him take a nap today but he hasn't skipped a beat!
I am seriously considering a helmet for this boy!

3 comments:
Oh! That is SO scary! I'm glad he's okay!
Bless you heart and his. That would be so SCARY. LOL - this is when you are glad they have hard heads ;). I'm so glad that he is okay. Can't wait to see him and those wonderful locks of hair and sweet smile.
I am sorry... I know that feeling all too well and it leaves a literal pit in your stomach as you race to take care of your little one!
We are glad to hear that he is OK and doing well.
We would love to get together with you guys!
Post a Comment