Thursday, June 18, 2009
First Pool Party
Owen had his first pool party yesterday with the cute girls, or one particular cute girl. I was so impressed with the fun they had. Owen was even confident enough to put his face in the water and tried to blow bubbles, looks like these swim lessons are actually paying off! They had a tonne of fun sliding down the slide into the water too! Hopefully this was the first of many pool parties! Thanks Nana for this awesome pool (and slide) we love it!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
So cute... what a great idea!
So cute! Mary, where did you find that cute fun pool for toddlers? I am wanting to get one like that for E and V. Let me know!
P.S. I love his hair. He is adorable.
Jeez, are our kids cute or what?!?!
Thanks again for the play date!
SO cute!! The perfect place to be on a hot day:)
So cute!!
Two little cuties in the pool. Thanks for sharing.
so SO cute! I'm glad they had fun and that izzie wasn't freaked from the water. It's much more shallow than the big pools I took her too (thanks to you), but I was really happy with how much more confident she got with each time we went. Trust me, those swim lessons for the little guy are WORTH IT 100%! They always pay off!
Awww so sweet!!! Can Boston come and play in the fun too....or will that ruin Owen's mack he's laying down? I love the pool..GREAT idea!
Aw Mary! I love his adorably cute curly blond hair!
Post a Comment