Thursday, November 20, 2008

Parr Park

I am pretty sure that I have taken Owen to the park before, but today was the first time he was big enough to get on the swings and slides. It was so windy and cold but it was so nice to be playing outside. Owen had a blast with his little friend Preston.



Owen's first swing ride.




7 comments:

jamie said...

Is this Preston like Dyan's Preston? She did name him Preston...right?

jamie said...

um...sorry my son threw up all over you. and owen.

mary said...

yes that is Dyan's Preston, isn't he beautiful? And it's ok that little B threw up all over me ... and Owen.

Matt, Karin, Sienna, Sadie & Tanner said...

Cute boys. I'm jealous you got to see Dyan and Preston. I can't believe how big both of your boys are. I love park pictures.

The Nielsons said...

He is so adorable!! I think this should be a Baby Gap ad! Haha!

Karlee said...

He looks SOO adorable all bundled up for the winter! I wonder why babies like the swings so much! Isn't it so much fun when you can start doing stuff like that with them!

Loralee said...

That third photo of Owen smiling is priceless! I actually printed it out to show Lee!!! It is just too cute. With that smile and blue eyes, he could win a baby photo contest way too easily.

My Blog List

RSS Subscribe

Powered By Blogger