Thursday, November 13, 2008

Breakfast time!

Owen will grab anything that's in front of him and is always trying to get his hands in his food, so this morning I decided I was going to let him try to feed himself. I know it's early, I guess I was just in the mood to clean up a big mess. We had rice-cereal everywhere! 




1 comment:

Ciara & Lyle said...

Mary! Glad to see you've joined the ranks in blogging! Beware as it can become addictive. I am SO happy to see pictures of Owen since...well, I don't think I've seen more than one or two where he happens to be in one with Kiers and the fam. I must say he looks SO much like your hubby at a glance! WOW!~ I hope he was lucky enough to get your demeanor! Yeah for blogging and chatting hundreds of miles apart! Keep taking good care of Izzy and Kiers!

My Blog List

RSS Subscribe

Powered By Blogger