I have been trying for weeks to get a picture of the kids to make Christmas cards. This has been the biggest thorn in my side ... Mr Schmowen has wanted nothing to do with the camera. I know it's mostly my fault, because he is only 2 AND I am making his sit still and hold his little sister. I think I have tried on 6 different times now. EPIC FAIL.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Oh my goodness! Best post ever! Love all the out takes! That kid is funny (probably not funny at the time... But still pretty funny)!
I love it!!! Sorry for your misfortune, but seriously, very funny!!
Mary you TOTALLY have to use one of those pictures!! That's totally realistic for EVERYONE and it would be so funny to get a Christmas card like that! I wish I could come up with a whitty saying that you could put on it but I'm not whitty. I'll start thinking though....
LOL. Oh those pictures are so precious. I love the 2nd to last one. Owen's totally giving you the "MOM!" look. They're adorable!
Post a Comment