My Baby girl is 4 months old and still growing like a weed!
Her breathing has gotten so much better and I hardly notice her stridor! She has rolled over from her belly to her back AND her back to her belly! She is still an amazing sleeper and has settled nicely into a routine, she now sleeps 10 hours at night!! She still LOVES her brother (even though he can be rough with her most of the time). She loves her baths! She is so sweet and LOVES to LAUGH! She has almost out grown her bassinet but I still keep her by my side!
She is my best friend and I don't know what I ever did without her!
the stats:
Weight: 14lbs 13oz (6.7 Kilos) 70th Percentile
Height: 24 inches (61cm) 40th Percentile
She has grown from the 7th percentile to the 70th percentile in just a few months!!!!!
Her breathing has gotten so much better and I hardly notice her stridor! She has rolled over from her belly to her back AND her back to her belly! She is still an amazing sleeper and has settled nicely into a routine, she now sleeps 10 hours at night!! She still LOVES her brother (even though he can be rough with her most of the time). She loves her baths! She is so sweet and LOVES to LAUGH! She has almost out grown her bassinet but I still keep her by my side!
She is my best friend and I don't know what I ever did without her!
the stats:
Weight: 14lbs 13oz (6.7 Kilos) 70th Percentile
Height: 24 inches (61cm) 40th Percentile
She has grown from the 7th percentile to the 70th percentile in just a few months!!!!!

5 comments:
Ok, that first one of O and Amelia should totally be your Christmas card! So cute!
I love that one too!!!!
Ditto!!! Lol at the second picture though where he has her in a chokehold!
what are you talking about not taking cute christmas pics?! Those are all winners!
She is such a cutie!
totally agree with Ciara! I was thining... what is she talking about not getting any good pictures of the 2 of them!? Love her in the first picture with the black sweater. Really cute.
Post a Comment