Wednesday, July 22, 2009
We are actually swimming!!!
I can't believe the progress Owen has made in his swimming lessons! Yesterday he swam under water for 4 seconds and this was the first time that I had to let go of him and let him kick his legs himself and he did!!! I was scared at first to let him go but was amazed at how naturally he propelled himself through the water! I highly recommend Aqua Kids and LOVE Owen's teacher Miss Cori. Owen was being such a goofball yesterday Miss Cori and I couldn't help but laugh at him throughout the entire lesson. We have such a great group of kids and parents in our class and definitely have to continue these lessons through the year.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Okay, I DID NOT know you had so many new posts on your blog!! For some reason, everytime I'd check the last post was the one of Owen climbing on everything! Then I check today and you've been posting since like the 4th! SO WEIRD!!! Anyway, I'm SOO impressed that owen is SWIMMING and holding is breath underwater like that!!! I NEW I should've put Boston in swim lessons!! There's always next year right?
Post a Comment