Tuesday, July 7, 2009
HAPPY 4th OF JULY
We had a fun weekend with the Corey Randall family and Amy's cousin Alli her hubby Chad and their little boy Vance! We went to lake Lewisville early Friday morning to beat the heat and the rush, I had my camera there but didn't take ANY pics ... what was I thinking? We then spent the actual 4th by the pool grilling and went to watch fireworks that night. Poor little O-man was beat and feel asleep at 9:00 as soon as we put him in the car to go to the fireworks. He woke up for a few minutes and caught a glimpse of the sparks. I think this is what July 4th is all about! Water, fireworks, good company, and good food!
In the excitement of Independence Day Cagan decided he would let Amy shave him a mohawk. He rocked it for a day and to be perfectly honest I loved it. I tied to convince him to keep it ... but he wasn't having it!

Of course it's perfectly safe to have a 1 year old hold fire....right?


We tried to get Owen to jump off the diving board, but had to push him off each time. He was more interested in just bouncing up and down on it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
It looks like ya'll had a blast! Cagan totally should have kept the hair!!!
May be he didn't jump but he was an excellent bouncer! I'm so sorry we bailed on Saturday. Chad and I would love to get together another time. What works best for you?
Post a Comment