Spending time at Nana and Papa's is always a treat, but Christmas is always a little more special with Nana going all out (the only way she knows how!) This year it was just our family there for Christmas day and Corey Randall + family joined us the next day! It was so special sharing Owen's first Christmas, he added a whole new meaning to Christmas and it was so fun watching his with his presents, or more like the wrapping paper! He is growing up and it was awesome watching him play with his cousins.
Can I open this one?

5 comments:
I have never seen so many presents in my life! How fun for little O! So glad you guys are back.
Wow- Owen had quite the Christmas. :) How fun.
Those pictures are so cute!!! I just love him. Mary, you are the sweetest mom. You are his best present!
Merry be-lated Christmas!
Holy cow that is a lot of presents!! I'm so glad you guys were down here, sorry we couldn't hang out more but we'll catch up next time:)
Hahaha, make sure you ask me why I'm saying "hahaha"...
Post a Comment