Nana, Owen and I went to Utah just before Christmas to watch Gabrielle dance in the Nutcracker ballet. We got 12" of snow the second day we were there! Cedar Hills is probably the most beautiful place I have ever been, there is something that is just so calming and peaceful about the mountains and snow! I told Cagan that I want to live there, I don't think he shares my enthusiasm about shoveling snow! We didn't get the chance to do any snowboarding (maybe when Owen is just a little older) but we did go sledding. We had a tonne of fun with Cammi, Tom and all the kids. Owen was totally spoilt by all the entire time we were there. I heart Utah.

1 comment:
The third picture says, "I was born to snowboard!" I just love it. I can't wait until we can get E and V on the slopes next year. Snow is just makes it feel like the holidays to me.
Post a Comment