Owen is growing up way too fast. He is no longer a baby, he is a little boy. I can't believe that he is already eight months old and his first birthday is just around the corner. I am loving watching him grow and learn. He can crawl now, well army crawl and once he gets moving there is no stopping him. He gets into EVERYTHING and I love it! He's totally not into any of his toys and wants to play with everything else he is not supposed to, and I guess the worst part is I let him.
He has been eating table food for a while, but only fruits and veggies, today I gave him ham and chicken and he did great. I've even given him vegemite and he loves it! One of my many favourite things to do is to sit and watch him eat, I will often make myself breakfast or lunch and eat with him.

1 comment:
such a cutie! I don't care what Cagan says, I hope our kids get together one day!!
Post a Comment