I am always dreaming about Sydney and remembering everything I love and miss so much about the harbour city. When I am not dreaming about Sydney I am dreaming about Arizona and dreaming about what our life will be like there. I don't ever give Texas the credit it deserves, so lately I have been thinking about everyhting I love so much about it here: First and foremost it is the home town of my wonderful hubby and the birthplace of my beautiful son so it gets massive bonus points for that.
The second is the sunsets; I don't know if it's because the land is so flat and you see more sky or what else it could be, but the sunsets here in texas are the most spectacular I have ever seen. The colours are so vivid and amazing and I just love them. The Australian sunsets and even- the Caribbean sunsets don't even compare.
I love the spring and the fall, I love watching the trees change colour, especially on the drive from Dallas southeast to Lufkin. I even love how pretty the trees look in the winter time when they are completely bare. I love the thunderstorms, and there definately is no shortage of them here. I don't love so much the tornadoes though.
I guess texas isn't such a bad place after all and everything really is bigger in Texas!

3 comments:
No matter where you are Mary - you are always so fabulous. I'm going to miss you when you go to Arizona. I didn't know you were leaving! So excited for you though.
that's what she said...
you forgot to mention all of your fabulous friends in texas...
Post a Comment