We were lucky enough to be visited by Aunt Caniele, Carson, Cooper, Cailey from AZ and Nana and we all made the trek to the fair! I thought it was odd that everyone was wearing socks and sneakers and even more odd when Nana asked if I would be ok wearing flip flops, of course I would be ok! However as soon as we arrived, and I saw how big just parking lot was I quickly rethought my choice in footwear. We walked about a gazillion miles, and were fueled by nothing but cotton candy, soda's and everything fried! Who knew that you could get fried cheesecake, fried twinkies, fried snickers bars, ... they had fried everything!
Owen got on his first ride ... a carousel! he didn't like the horses that went up and down so much but he seemed to do ok on the stationary ones. We all ate way too much, went on more rides, danced in the streets and went home with sore feet and bellyaches ... but after all, is that what the State Fair is all about?
Owen on his first ride.
Even Owen got to try some cotton candy or as we like to call it in Oz fairy floss. I think his face says it all!

1 comment:
Mary!!! I just found your wonderful blog. I am so excited that now I can keep up with what is going on in your life!
P.S. Your baby is by far the cutest little white boy I have ever seen! :)
Post a Comment