Sunday, May 8, 2011

Amelia Bedelia is 9 MONTHS OLD!!!

I know I say this with 100% bias, however everyone that knows this little girl can attest to the fact that she is just the sweetest baby girl around! AND she is 9 months old!!!!


The stats:
Height: 28 inches (71.12cm) - 60th percentile
Weight: 20lbs 8oz (9.3kilo's) - 75th percentile

It is confirmed! she is growing big and strong!



She is trying really hard to crawl!!! She does manage to get around by rolling and scooting everywhere!



She is always so happy and goofy! She loves to play and laugh!!! she has two teeth and doesn't really like eating food a whole bunch!

She is still in love with her brother and lights up whenever he is around!

She is my BEST FRIEND!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brent and Britta said...

I can most definitely attest to that: Amelia is the sweetest little girl around! (until deliver my sweetheart in a few weeks at least ;) can't believe how fast she's growing!

Kiersten said...

The pics of you two are darling!!!

Jenni said...

Love it. She is so cute.

My Blog List

RSS Subscribe

Powered By Blogger