Friday, January 7, 2011

Christmas 2010

Christmas this year came in a few parts ... each one was super fun and special in it's own way ...

Part I: Putting up the Christmas Tree
Part II: Owen's Christmas party at school, he scored big time with the gifts from his teachers.Part III was Christmas at Nana and Papa's and SO MANY pressies!!! Owen and Amelia must have been really good this year!
It was bitter cold ... but there was still plenty of play outside.
Owen took Amelia for a spin in the Jeep!PART IV: Christmas at home
Christmas really is the most wonderful time of the year!

5 comments:

Brent and Britta said...

Amelia is getting so big! I adore her smile! You have such a beautiful family!

Jenni said...

It really is. It cracks me up how every single facial expression that Owen has looks just like mini-Cagan! So funny. Amelia is adorable... just like her Mommy! ;)

Karin said...

Okay, that picture of Amelia with the gifts is darling. I cannot believe how big she is getting. Owen is such a handsome little guy and looked beyond happy all of Christmas. Glad you had a good Christmas as a family!!

mysite said...

Nice Post!
I would like to know more about your blog. You may also visit my blog and tell me what you think.

sockiepuppetsmom said...

Awww! I love the pic of Owen driving Amelia in the jeep!Hope all is well, can't wait to see you again :)

My Blog List

RSS Subscribe

Powered By Blogger