Sunday, October 31, 2010

Pumpkin Patch 2010

Me, the kids and our good friends and neighbours were at the Flower Mound Pumpkin Patch. This year was very special because Pav was there with us!!! We ate the yummy food that's so bad for you, bought some pumpkins, went on a hay ride and had some good ol' American fun!

p.s. I fail for forgetting to put a bow in Amelia's hair :(

I saw some fun then and now pics on some friends blogs (thanks Karlee and Brittaditta) and thought I'd do the same) we were in Australia last year but here is
Owen
@ 6 months and 2.5 yrs




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stumbled across your blog by accident after just updating mine (http://mange-a-trois.blogspot.com/)

These photos are adorable! It makes me want to go to the pumpkin patch with my little nephew.

Jenni said...

Too bad we didn't all coordinate our trips to the pumpkin patch better. It would have been fun to be there with you guys on one of our 2 trips! Owen is so stinkin' cute. Can I PLEASE reserve him for Dylan? Dylan Laine Randall.... has a certain ring. ;) Plus, I think I need to somehow permanently link myself to you.... mother-in-laws sounds good!

My Blog List

RSS Subscribe

Powered By Blogger