mary, congrats! YOU look amazing, AMELIA looks so tiny and beautiful, Cagan looks like he's in love, and Owen looks like such a loving big brother! Can't wait to visit and see her in person!
Congratulations!! How exciting SHE is here. Owen looks like a proud big brother, how darling. Hope you're doing well and when you're up for visitors, let us know. We'd love to come meet Amelia!
AWWWW she is precious! And she looks like a brunette? No super blondie like her big brother, huh? I'm glad to hear you're both doing well!!! Congratulations Mary!!
I am so glad I finally got to meet her. I do think she looks like you and hope that sticks (you are so gorgeous). Your new little family is picture perfect.
9 comments:
Congrats!!! She is so beautiful! I can't wait to come over and hold her again!
mary, congrats! YOU look amazing, AMELIA looks so tiny and beautiful, Cagan looks like he's in love, and Owen looks like such a loving big brother! Can't wait to visit and see her in person!
She is perfection! What a sweetheart!
SO happy for you! She is BEAUTIFUL! I totally think she looks more like you....love the last picture of Owen holding sweet Amelia! CONGRATS!
Congratulations!! How exciting SHE is here. Owen looks like a proud big brother, how darling. Hope you're doing well and when you're up for visitors, let us know. We'd love to come meet Amelia!
Oh my what a beauty! LOVE her name! Congrats!!
AWWWW she is precious! And she looks like a brunette? No super blondie like her big brother, huh? I'm glad to hear you're both doing well!!! Congratulations Mary!!
Mary, so happy Amelia is here. I love her name and love the pictures.
I am so glad I finally got to meet her. I do think she looks like you and hope that sticks (you are so gorgeous). Your new little family is picture perfect.
Post a Comment