to welcome the newest member of our family!
Owen giving his baby brother/sister kisses!
Finally I got all the right pieces to put together the bassinet! we are now officially ready!
Cagan is going to NY this weekend for business so fingers crossed and prayers answered that we wait until he gets back home before we have this baby!

5 comments:
matching bassinets! Now if either of us ever has twins we can just share our "set"! LOL!!
whoa...when i first read your post i thought you wrote you HAD THE BABY and I was like what the what?! I'm so excited for your new surprise! I'll pray the little babe waits for daddy! good luck!
ahhh! I didn't know you were pregnant again. That's amazing!!! Congratulations! I'm sure he or she will be as adorable as Owen :) Best wishes!
I didn't know you were pregnant - congrats!!!
Look at you hot, tan, skinny Mama! You look amazing. So glad Cagan made it back and you are still pregnant but not for long!!!! So excited to meet her. ;)
Post a Comment