Monday, March 15, 2010

Big Boy Bed!

I can hardly believe it myself ... it's time to move Owen out of his crib and into a bed! He and I spent the morning putting together his bed. We made a great team, I needed both hands to keep the drill straight and he pushed the trigger on the drill. The end result ... SUCCESS!

5 comments:

Kiersten said...

I love it!!s

Brent and Britta said...

So cute!!! You'll have to steal some Coast Guard patches from Chris to make his bedding authentic ;)

Karin said...

That is so cute. I'm impressed you two put it together.

Jenni said...

Really cute. Me and Chris are just on the verge of finally building Cade a bed so we can get his poor mattress off the ground! We are so ghetto.

sockiepuppetsmom said...

SO cute! I can't believe how big he is! They grow so fast :(

My Blog List

RSS Subscribe

Powered By Blogger