Sunday, January 3, 2010

My little AUSSIE!!!


I used to laugh at people that asked me if I thought Owen would have an Aussie accent, really? But now that Owen has started to talk SO much, he pronounces his words just like his mum! instead of diaper he says diap-a and shower he says show-a, he says car with no r its too cute!!!! I know it won't last long so I am just going to enjoy it while it lasts!

3 comments:

Brent and Britta said...

I love when he says "diap-a" I'm surprised he doesn't call it a "nappie"! He's so cute he cracks me up!

Matt, Karin, Sienna, Sadie & Tanner said...

That is really cute. I miss him.

Jenni said...

I hope it lasts! Maybe if I hang out with you more I can talk like an Aussie!

My Blog List

RSS Subscribe

Powered By Blogger