To beat this cold cold cold weather Owen accepted and invite from Blake to go to this jump house. Owen was frightened at first,but then warmed up to the place and the big blow up slide. We were joined by the Alvies' and had a blast.
That pic of you sliding down is PRICELESS!! I slid down the big one the other day with Isabel and I screamed the whole way (seriously, i was scared). Afterward, she looked at me like I was crazy.
ummmmm.. so.. did owen accept this invite.. or you. and again.. did Owen have all the fun.. or you... hahahhhaa, i too love these pics.. even though i cant really see much of Owen in any of them. ahahahhah.. i am p*ssing myself over here. ahahaha
Sorry Mary- didn't put anything in the post because I didn't want to upset people. I honestly thought everything you did turned out great. If you want my other feedback, I'd be more than happy to talk to you but I don't want to put it online.
7 comments:
You're such a fun mom!
I love that last picture!
That pic of you sliding down is PRICELESS!! I slid down the big one the other day with Isabel and I screamed the whole way (seriously, i was scared). Afterward, she looked at me like I was crazy.
ummmmm.. so.. did owen accept this invite.. or you. and again.. did Owen have all the fun.. or you... hahahhhaa, i too love these pics.. even though i cant really see much of Owen in any of them. ahahahhah.. i am p*ssing myself over here. ahahaha
You look like you're having more fun than the kids. :)
We need to play.
So fun. We need to go again.
Sorry Mary- didn't put anything in the post because I didn't want to upset people. I honestly thought everything you did turned out great. If you want my other feedback, I'd be more than happy to talk to you but I don't want to put it online.
You looked beautiful though. :)
Post a Comment