Friday, November 6, 2009
QLD aka NSW
Kuma, Owen and I headed up to the Gold Coast to visit an old and good friend of mine Tommy, who just had a baby boy Nikola (aka Lachlan). It was quick trip, but beautiful and relaxing nonetheless. Tommy and Sam live in this incredible house, they cooked fabulous food and were great company!!! Tommy's backyard is a Koala reserve and he lives just minutes from the beach. I wish I could explain how AMAZING it felt to be back at the beach in the waves ... total freedom. Owen hated the water, it was too cold for him I guess and was not a fan of the sand at first, he did get used to it though after a while. I can not wait to get back to the beach!!!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Ya know, it's not polite to brag about your beach time. I'm so jealous!! You guys look so relaxed soakin up those rays!
I love the last pick of Owen copping a feel on your boob! Lookin' good girl!
P.S. YOu need to come to church so I can see you more often!
SOOOOOOOO JEALOUS of your trip.
Post a Comment